This soup is super yummy and it's so easy to make. Perfect for whipping up at the last minute
when u have unexpected visitors dropping by.
5 cups chicken stock
6 oz spinach, stems removed and washed
1/3 cup heavy cream
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp flour
salt and pepper to taste
1. Blanch spinach in boiling water. Squeeze out all the juices and slice coarsely.
2. Heat pot. Add the butter and flour. Cook the flour for 2 minutes.
3. Add the chicken stock. Mix. Add the spinach.
4. Blend in a food processor. Reutrn to pot, simmer gently.
5. Season. Add the heavy cream.
6. Serve with croutons.